zaterdag 16 oktober 2010

High Hopes

I planned to post this card this morning, but things went a little bit different today ;)
Our Thijs went to see the dolphins with his uncle Freek and boy did he have a great day today!!
The dolphin show was terrific (hooray to Iphone!!)..
In the meantime we went to the grocery store (that's what a saterday is for..).

But here is my card, it's for the High Hopes Challenge. This week's theme is red and green. I didn't want to make a christmas card, so I went for the snake.. I just LOVE that stamp!!!!



I'm off to have a nice cup of coffee with my hubby.

Great weekend to you all!!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. this is beautiful i love the papers and the punched out leaves xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dolphins or groceries, hmmm not much of a competition there! Your snake looks great with this combo, who'd have thought you could make a cute card with a snake?! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Alie

    fantastic card and great little image, I would usually run a mile from a snake lol, thanks for entering my candy good luck

    Joey.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hello Alie, thankyou for your lovely comment. I love the snake on this card and christmas colours with christmas. fabulous!!
    Clairex

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Awesome card, Alie
    Love your design, beautiful details. Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

    Karen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh this is so adorable Alie, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a fabulous card!! I love your layout and use of the Green and Red challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with the High Hopes challenge last week! We have another fun one for your this week: a recipe-1 circle, 2 squares, and a scalloped edge. We hope you can play along again this week!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie