maandag 25 oktober 2010

Hi

This bear looks just the way I feel.. I find it very hard today to keep my eyes open. Something to do with a little boy who dreamt about monsters last night and wanting to sleep in his parents bed.. Why do they always pick a moment like 2 o'clock??????
But I'd like to sleep better tonight, so in stead of taking a little nap, I did a little crafting..


I'd like to enter this challenge:

What did I use?
Paper: Basic Grey Oliver pad
Image: High Hopes
Embellies: stickers from stash
Other: Fiskars edger punch

Thanks for stopping by!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een leuke kaart heb je weer gemaakt Ali,

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful card, love the sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous card!! I love your take on last week's recipe challenge!! Thank you so much for playing along! We have another fun challenge this week: Birthday! We hope you can play along again!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie