donderdag 14 oktober 2010

Folding

Hi there!

This week at Charisma we have a terrific challenge: more than one fold!
I have to admit that I usually make a square card, bit boring I know!! So this is a really fun challenge for me!

When I was visiting the blogs I like, I came across this fab freebie. Just visit the 2 cute rubber stamps blog and grab the freebie! It's also my vist attempt for paper piercing and I like it!! It's sóóóóó easy that I wonder why I haven't done it before???

So here's my card:

Now hop on over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge blog to see the wonderfull things my teamies have made!!! So lovely each one of them!!

And not to forget the wonderfull prizes you can win this week:

Prize one: 3 digi's of your choice from the Cutting Cafe + the 'Your in my thoughts' file!!
Prize two: a wonderfull prize from Donna's Den

I'd also like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamps Challenge: recipe (3 embellies: 2 ribbons and pearls, 2 DP and one image)
Papertake Weekly: 3 of a kind (3 pearls in every corner)
Craftalicious: anything goes

What did I use?
Paper: October Afternoon, red cardstock for matting
Image: 2 cute rubber stamps
Embellies: red and blue ribbon, blue pearls
Other: sentiment from Silhouette SD

Thanks again for stopping by!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. wat mooi, leuk papier heb je gebruikt.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. this looks great Alie, the style of card is fab and I love that red netting you have used! Gemma :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so pretty, I was the same about paper piecing. Hope you had a lovel day for Maayke's birthday? x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi ALie, I love this colour combo but i'd never have put it together myself. Paper piecing looks fab!

    Any Chocolate cake left or has it all been demolished...?

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I just love this card Alie. The papers are beautiful and I love the style of card!
    Clairexx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fabulous card Alie, Great design and I love the gorgeous papers and cute cupcake.
    Thanks so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp Challente.
    hugs Heather xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh what a fabulous card, love the colours you've used.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. That cupcake is adorable!! I love the way the card opens too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. That cupcake is just adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Great design Alie, love it. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie