donderdag 21 oktober 2010

Ai.. vintage

Hello everybody!

Is it thursday already again? I haven't been around so much this week, cause I have sick children at home, so I don't get much sleep lately and my mojo is tired as well *LOL*.
For today's challege at Charisma Cardz Challenges we ask you to make a 'Vintage' card. I have never done that before, so please be easy on me with your comments ;)

I used a really old postcard (from my grandmother) and added some old buttons and brown and creme papers (the creme paper is in fact a sample of wallpaper). It's the best I can do for Vintage!

Hope you can join us this week, for there are great prizes to win (as usually!!). Thanks to our sponsors!

Off to my cup of coffee (trying to say awake, hahahaha!!)..

Hugs Alie

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Als beginner is het een mooie vintage kaart, hihi. Goed idee om dan een oude ansichtkaart te gebruiken, als je geen plaatjes hebt. En behang is altijd handig.
    Hoe dan ook, het is een mooie kaart geworden!
    groetjes,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een schitterende vintagekaart, heel mooi.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. well your First vintage card is beautiful Alie!! that postcard makes a fab image, what a great idea to use it on this card! Gemma :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie