zaterdag 25 september 2010

What a beautifull daaaay.... the SUN is shining..

Love this song, it makes me smile!
And for today I have again my view of this weeks sketch at Sweet Stampin.

We have a great sponsor this week: Wink wink ink and the lucky winner can pick 3 images from the WWI shop. How great???
So here is my card, I hope you like it :)



So hop on over to the Sweet Stampin blog to see what the other DT members have come up with and to join us this week!!

Hope you have a great day!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. je kaart is heel mooi, mooie, heldere kleuren heb je gebruikt.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Alie, Love your card, it is adorable and perfect for little boys x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hele mooie kaart en prachtig ingekleurd!
    groetjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie