donderdag 16 september 2010

Orange

Hi!

I'd like to show you my card that I made for the GekopCopic challenge "oranje-geel".
The digi image is CC Designs 'Swiss Laying Nora'. I coloured her with these Copics:
hair: E57, E59, YR23
skin: E51, E53
dress: Y15, Y17, YR16, R05, Y11

I found the quote on Google. It's fits a lot of us, don't you think?



Here's a better look at Nora, I am proud of the colouring, it's my best so far!!!

The stiching is by hand. My hubby's was surprised I staid with him to watch tv, haha!! But hey, we women can do both things at the same time..

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day!!
Challenges:
GekopCopic: oranje-geel
What did I use?
Paper: Basic Grey "gypsey", A walk in the park "playground", Making Memories "Acetate Flower patch", white cardstock
Image: CC Designs
Embellies: gold ribbon, flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts
Other: Martha Stewart border punch
Hugs Alie

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh Alie, It's so pretty! You are right to be proud of your colouring, it looks fab x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh that sentiment is too true! What a lovely card Alie.
    Linds x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Alie wat een prachtkaart heb je gemaakt, prachtig ingekleurd, lekker fris van kleur en je geponste rand vind ik wauw!!!!
    Gelukkig kunnen wij vrouwen meerdere dingen tegelijk, ik zit vaak bij de tv. te haken of roosjes te maken.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooie kaart! En mooi gekleurd!
    groetjes,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een geweldig mooie kaart en je inkleur techniek is zeker super!!! ;)
    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij Pollycraft deze week!
    Liefs, Marit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Alie just had a little look round your blog, your work is fabulous. Looking forward to crafting with you at Charisma.
    xx Vee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie