zaterdag 11 september 2010

Just a note & great news!!!!

Hi everybody!

First of all, I'd like to say that from now on I won't be writing my blogposts in Dutch anymore. It takes double time to write in both english and dutch. I would like to spend the extra time I gain by this action in leaving you all some lovely comments!!

So that will be my second thing today: more commenting on all my lovely followers. I really like visiting you all, but don't always have the time to leave comments.

Third thing to share with you today is my card for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin Challenges. Theme for this weeks challenge is: 'just a note'. We'd like you to make a note card. And the DT has made real stunning cards this time (they always do, don't get me wrong)!!

So hop on over to Sweet Stampin to join in the fun this week!!

Now about the great news I want to share with you all: I've been asked to join the DT of Charisma Cardz Challenges!! [big smile] [bigger smile] [biggest smile]

Isn't this really great news?? Can't wait to get started with my new teamies!! So when I do, maybe I'll put in some candy as well.. so be sure to drop by in a little while ;)

Thanks for stoppin by!

Hugs Alie

Challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenges: just a note (DT card)


What did I use?
Paper: Jillybean soup (background numbers) and stash
Image/stamp: no idea
Embellies: flowers (Wild Orchid)

10 opmerkingen:

  1. prachtige kaart Alie en gefeliciteerd hoor.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A perfect note card and a perfect sentiment! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is beautiful Alie! I love the sentiment and the flowers,
    Congratulations on your new DT post too!
    Linds x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat leuk !!! Proficiat ! Hopelijk heb je een fijne tijd hiermee. Dat berichten in verschillende talen kan je perfect oplossen door een google translater in je sidebar te plaatsen (dat scheelt een hoop werk zo !!), iedereen vertaalt dan naar z'n eigen taal en kost je geen enkele moeite. Pik hem maar op op mijn blog als je daar zin in hebt !
    http://martinaskaartjes.blogspot.com/
    Nog een creatief weekendje !
    groetjes,
    martina
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love this card hunni...all the little numbers with that sentiment are perfect!!

    Well done on Charisma post... xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Congratulations!! :)
    This notecard is superb, love the jillybean soup paper
    Have a lovely weekend Alie xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hiya Alie. First up, your card, is as always, brilliant! I love it, specially the numbers paper. Secondly, congratulations about Charisma - we will be teamies!! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gefeliciteerd! Je kaartje is ook geweldig, ik vind de tekst heel leuk.
    groetjes,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hi Alie, Love how you've used the numbers backing paper on this card, we all need friends to count on!

    Congrats on your Charisma DT.

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. hoiii

    Gefeliciteerd!Leuk joh. Succes daarmee. Enne bedankt voor de stempel.

    groetjes Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie