donderdag 30 september 2010

Charisma Christmas Cardz DT!!

Hi!

Thursday already.. time does fly by!
Today is another challenge at Charisma Cardz and this time my card is a DT card!!!
Theme of this weeks challenge (set by our lovely Vee) is "Christmas Crafting".

I have to admit that I'm not in the Christmas mood yet.. so it was a difficult challenge for me. It took me days to come up with something, and I have to say that it isn't my best card. Sorry for that.. I decided to go for CAS. Hope you like it.

Quickly hop on over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge blog to enter your christmas card ( I bet there are a lot of crafting people who have their chritmas cards ready already *LOL* so it shouldn't be a problem to enter). You can win 10 digistamps sponsored by Digi Stamp Botique!!

How does that sound to you?? Awesome!!!


Thanks for stoppin by!


Hugs,

7 opmerkingen:

  1. realy fab christmas card Alie, the simple look works so well here :) Gemma x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Alie,

    Ik vind dit een unieke en stijlvolle kaart! CAS is soms zoveel mooier dan een volle en drukke kaart!! Hé, die krulletjes in je papier zijn super!!

    Lieve groetjes, Saskia :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een mooie stijlvolle kerstkaart.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Alie, I love your card it's really elegant, clean and simple always works for me.
    xx Vee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A lovely CAS card. Love the curled papers! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is beautiful, I really loved it when I saw it on the Challenge Blog, the simple look make is so elegant. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie