dinsdag 21 september 2010

Waltzingmouse challenge

Hi!
For the fist time I'm entering the Waltzingmouse Challenge. And it's a great sketch this time. I didn't even have to think about the sketch and immediately thought it had to be something with the days of the week.
So I made a birthday card for my brother. It happens to be on a saterday in october..
I made the little date notecards myself in Excell and printed them out on dessinpaper.

Challenges:
Waltzingmouse: sketch #15
A spoon full of sugar: anything goes

What did I use?
Paper: Basic Grey and kraft cardstock (stamped with Hero Arts circle stamp)
Image: Hero Arts circle, cupcake by studio G clearstamp
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Other: ribbon from stash

Big hugs and a great day!!!
xx Alie

10 opmerkingen:

  1. ziet er weer schitterend uit.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke kaart !! mooi gedaan, super idee !
    groetjes, martina
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke uitvoering, geweldig idee, die kaartjes zo. En het is ook een mannenkaart geworden!
    Super
    groetjes,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a fun card! Those lil' digital notecards are darling! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh my word, this is so cute with those little notes!! Great take on the sketch...thanks for playing along!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a fun calendar card Alie! very creative and perfect for a birthday card! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. that little cupcake is so cute. such a sweet card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. LOVELY! :) So glad you played along with us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie