woensdag 4 augustus 2010

Project..

Hallo!
Ik was vandaag niet helemaal in mijn hum en moest dat vanavond even afreageren..
Dus druk aan de knutsel en geen kaart maar een projectje!!

Ik heb een kasteeltorentje gemaakt, waar ik mijn roosjes in kwijt kan!

Hello!

I wasn't myself today, angry for no reasons.. so I had to go and make a project in stead of a card, where I could put my negative energy into something nice!

I ended up making a castle tower, where I can put my little roses in!!

Challenges:
Totally Tilda: shaped card (I hope a project will do too?)

Wat heb ik gebruikt? What did I use?
Paper: stash (I just found 4 huge sizes of these grey wall-looking papers at my attic!!)
Image: magnolia fairy
Other: flowers and green paper ribbon

Groetjes van Alie

11 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een leuk idee, ziet er heel leuk uit, mooi gemaakt.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Alie! This is fablous, what a brilliant idea, i love it!
    Linds x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I hope you feel better soon! I love this castle tower. It's a real treat! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuke manier om je roosjes op te bergen. Zo houden we ook altijd iets te knutselen he.

    groetjes, Alie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh alie-this is gorgeous! Magnolia stamps will probably make a Rapunzel Tilda now if they see this beautiful creation! terrific and very clever! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! xoxo Trisha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. OMG this is stunning, I am in love with your design. So creative. She even looks happy peering out her castle window! thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. dat heb je dan goed afgereageerd
    vind je blog leuk om te bekijken en ben je volgster geworden

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Such a beautiful shaped creation, great colouring of your Tilda too, fantastic idea. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this week.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. ik kwam je torentje tegen bij totally tilda.
    wat een leuk idee zeg, mooi hoor.
    ik ben ook maar volger van je geworden.
    gr arina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Alie this is fabulous, very creative and is perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our shaped card challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie