zaterdag 14 augustus 2010

New Challenge at Sweet Stampin

Vandaag is er weer een nieuwe challenge bij Sweet Stampin.
Graag willen we weten wat jullie favoriete stempel(merk) is!! Zoals jullie misschien wel weten is de mijne High Hopes. Maar er zijn zoveel merken dat ik eigenlijk heel veel leuk vind ;)


A new challenges starts today at Sweet Stampin.

We would love to know what your favourite stamp (or brand) is. I think you all know that my fav. brand is High Hopes.. but there are so many stamps out there, I actually like a lot brands ;)


Challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenges: fav. stamp (DT card)
High Hopes: ribbon and bows
ABC Challenges: A is for August (well it's a wet august over here :( )


What did I use?
Paper: MME
Image: High Hopes
Sentiment: Printworks
Other: ribbon (stash, I believe it's from American Crafts)
Colouring: Copics

Groetjes van Alie

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card Alie! I love the colours and the sentiment
    Watch out for the postman.......I posted that "little something" yesterday!
    hugs
    Linds

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel leuk kaartje! Het papier met de paraplu's past perfect bij de stempel. Mooi gedaan.
    -xxx- Myriam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een leukerd, ik vind je stempel zo leuk en dan het papier met de parapluutjes, helemaal geweldig.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Alie. I love this card and think the colours you've used look wonderful together. I also really like the layout, I think I might copy it!! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This image is extraordinarily cute! Lovely card, Alie! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at the High Hopes Challenge last week! We have another fun challenge for you starting today...water!! We hope you can play along again!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie